We live our lives literally adrift in a sea of electromagnetic pollution. Most people are aware of the health risks posed by cell phone towers and high-tension power lines. However, very few actually take the time to consider the risks from EMFs created inside the home by house wiring and common household appliances. These days, our homes are filled with electromagnetic pollution, also known as electro-smog.
It’s a real eye-opener to find out what emits EMF pollution in the home. Our overview is a bit lengthy, so please be sure to read all the way to the end for some EMF Pollution Solutions. Here are some of the most common EMF sources.
- Home Wiring. EMFs enter through home wiring in two ways. First, the room where electricity enters the house (where the cable meets an outside wall) can be a source of high EMF pollution. There’s not much you can do about this. Even if the cable were buried, it still would enter the house through the electrical service junction on that wall. If this room is a utility or storage room, then exposure will be limited to the time spent in that room. However, if it enters through a bedroom or recreation room where you spend a lot of time, this can be a cause for concern. Second, the wiring grid of your home carries EMF fields through the walls into every room. Through a principle known as cyclotronic resonance, you are adversely affected by EMFs entering your body through proximity to household electrical wiring. Cyclotronic resonance states that if two lines of AC current come together in a square grid, as in the wiring of a home, energy can be transferred from the spinning electrons (charged particles) in the wiring into the spinning ions (electrolytes) in a person’s nervous system. This will happen if the frequencies are close enough. Our electrical grid is 60 Hz, which is close enough to our biological frequencies for resonance to be established. The human frequency is said to vibrate anywhere from 50 to 70 Hz, according to research. In addition to the EMF fields in the walls, every appliance plugged into your home’s electrical grid emits EMFs.
- Electric blankets and waterbeds. Electric blankets and waterbed heaters are a strong source of EMF pollution. An electric blanket literally wraps you in a cocoon of scattering EMFs. Waterbed heaters are electrical coils winding along the length and width of the waterbed mattress, bathing you in EMFs as you sleep. Since most of us spend up to one third of our lives sleeping, that amounts to huge amounts of time spent exposed to hazardous EMFs. If you must use either of these, let them warm up, and then unplug them before going to sleep. As long as they are plugged in, an electrical field is always present.
- Microwave ovens. Microwave ovens emit two types of radiation: EMFs and Extra Low Frequency (ELF) waves. Studies have linked ELFs to cellular dysfunction and brain effects, such as poor concentration, mood changes, irritability, and dementia. Another reason to avoid microwave ovens is Russian research that shows how microwave cooking can convert protein into carcinogenic substances.
- Computers. It’s not just computer monitors that can emit EMFs. The computer itself is a source of EMFs, which can spill through walls into adjoining rooms. Don’t be fooled by screens that claim to block EMFs from computer monitors. It would take a thick, lead shield to have any effect.
- Laptop computers. Laptops emit very strong EMFs. Laptop computers are not well shielded, and they can expose you to much higher EMFs than desktop models. Additionally, users of laptops are usually connected via wireless networks. These are additional sources of EMF pollution.
- Electric clocks. Electric clocks are often the worst offenders when it comes to EMF exposure. If you keep an electric clock right beside your bed, you are probably exposed to a field equivalent to a power line for six to eight hours every night. If you must use an electric clock, get one with a large readout, and keep it at least four feet from your bed.
- Telephones and answering machines. Phones can emit strong EMF fields from the handset. Portable phones and answering machines have that “wall wart” transformer, which is a source of strong EMFs. Keep these away from your bed.
- Electric razors and hair dryers. These emit high levels of EMFs. Fortunately, they are not a constant source of exposure (you don’t shave and dry your hair all day or all night long).
- Other sources include fluorescent light fixtures, refrigerators, electric heaters, and more. Every appliance that is plugged in to the wall current generates an EMF field.
Our EMF Pollution Solutions
The EarthCalm Scalar Home Protection System provides protection for everyone, anywhere in the home, including the garage and any other buildings on the same electrical meter.
With the EarthCalm Scalar Home Protection System, everything plugged into your home’s electrical system becomes grounded to the Earth’s Schumann Resonance frequency. Since you are in the home, your own biological frequencies become grounded to this healing, calming frequency. This is staggering in its implications. You are not only protected from harmful EMFs, but you are actually transforming your home environment into a sanctuary that promotes health and well-being!
There are two choices in EarthCalm home protection. The first is the EarthCalm Scalar Home Protection System. This is a three-step process that allows you to gradually acclimate to your new environment of calm. As each stage of the three-stage system is plugged in, many people initially feel a sense of calmness and often an alleviation of symptoms such as headaches, stress reactions, and chronic pain levels. This period of adaptation is followed by homeostasis (balance), as the higher level of calmness becomes a new way of being.